Wednesday 27 July 2016

Roast Crispy Skin Pork

So , I saw this Roast Crispy Skin Pork on Youtube and decided I have to try it . I love pork and can eat it any how , curry , geera , stew , bake , fry , bar b que . However , one of the best ways that I ever had pork was Roast Crispy Skin Pork . The outside of the skin crispy and salty while the inside meat is just tender juicy with that roasted aroma and taste . For the last 3 years , it has been my birthday tradition to buy a half of pig and roast him up. I don't even make any sides for this dish , I just buy some small dinner rolls and make a nice garlic sauce to serve . For the pork lovers , it's truely a sensation.






                                                      All seasoned and ready for the roasting
      






                          




An here we have it , that skin is like crispy sweet caramel candy .


No comments:

Post a Comment